Our team of 350+ analytical chemists works very closely with our medicinal/synthetic chemists to ensure the quality, reliability and data accuracy of the synthesized compounds, prior to biological testing in the drug discovery process. Our familiarity with and expertise in using diverse analytical techniques, like structural elucidation (nuclear magnetic resonance and mass spectroscopy), method development and purification (chromatography) ensure data integrity and results.
- NMR instruments coupled with multinuclear probes, with low and high temperature studies
- Supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) instruments coupled with MS, to purify chiral and achiral compounds from mg to kg scale
- Semi prep-HPLCs with diverse detectors and columns
- Auto purification with mass spectrometry (APMS) to support library compounds
- Analytical LCMS, coupled with SQD, TQD and Orbitrap mass spectrometers
- HRMS instrument to identify peptides, biomolecules and proteins up to 200 kDa
- Other key instruments include DSC, TGA, CHNS, ICPMS, PXRD and particle size analyzers